Online privacy statement
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or
social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Js Asphalt, will collect and use your personal data for the services we offer – primarily in the pursuit of offering property surveying services.
Why does Js Asphalt need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with Asphalt, and associated vehicle products and services we need to collect personal data for correspondence purposes and service provision. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes Js Asphalt would contact you for additional consent.
Will Js Asphalt share my personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to Js Asphalt in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfit the service they provide you on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with Js Asphalt ’s procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third party we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally required to do otherwise.
How will Js Asphalt use the personal data it collects about me?
Js Asphalt will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Js Asphalt is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Js Asphalt contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Js Asphalt at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Js Asphalt does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Js Asphalt or a third party, information about those
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your
- How long the data will be
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from
- Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Js Asphalt accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
One of: Passport, driving license or birth certificate
And a copy of a utility bill (from the last three months showing full name and address)
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner:
|Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner
|Address line 1:||Sunnyside farm|
|Address line 2:||Golf Link Road|
|Address line 3:||Norfolk|
|Address line 4:||NR18 9SU|
|Address line 5:|